The management of the Sophia Bhabha Hall has agreed to allow us to use the auditorium ONLY from 2:00 p.m. on 10th August. This is a new rule which has been established for ALL schools and we will need to co-operate with the management. Please adhere to the following:
1. NO ONE is permitted to bring ANY eatables into the auditorium.
2. Kindly come half an hour before the time slot allocated. Parents please refrain from coming to the auditorium on 10th August as the auditorium doors will be kept locked and only those parents who are directly involved with production will be allowed inside.
There may be delays in spite of our best efforts. Please be patient while coming to pick up your children.
Std. VI 2.00 p.m-2:45 p.m.
Std. V. X 2:45 p.m.-4:45 p.m.
Std. VIII 4.45p.m.-5:30 p.m.
Std. VII, IX 5:30 p.m.-7:30 p.m.
3. On 11th August parents are not allowed to sit upstairs in the balcony. Students will be looked after by the teachers. Students are not allowed to leave in the middle of the show, and alt students must stay until the end.
4. Only persons with invitation cards will be admitted into the auditorium. Seats are based on availability. As an initiative to be environmentally friendly, we request that you send your pass to the office for additional entry "stamps" at the rate of Rs.200/- per person.
5. The programme will begin at 5:30 p.m. sharp. Late comers will not be admitted into the auditorium while an item is being performed. Hence please come on time and enjoy the show.
6. No cameras or video cameras are permitted during the show. The official photographer and videographer will be there and you may confirm your copies of the VCD with your class mother. Please ensure that mobile phones are switched off during the show.
All the classes have worked very hard. We trust that you will co-operate with us to make Founders' Day 2006 a tremendous success.